Monday, October 19, 2015

This month's Carnival of Homeschooling is up at: Notes from a Homeschooled Mom

The October edition of the Carnival of Homeschooling is up at: Notes from a Homeschooled Mom.

The carnival starts off with:

----------
At this point in my homeschooling career, I am 3 years post homeschooling. My youngest child is well into the swing of her Jr. Year in college.  Someone recently asked me why I continue to blog about homeschooling and stay involved.  My answer was, because there are children that would fare better with an individual education. My days of slamming public schooling is long past. I have seen kids do poorly on both sides the argument and I have seen children on both sides do exceedingly well.  But whether people homeschool all the way through, or transition in or out of homeschooling, we need to respect and support each persons decisions.  This carnival of homeschooling features families that utilize or have utilized both homeschooling and traditional schooling.  
----------

Enjoy!

Carnival of Homeschooling

No comments: